September 20, 2019 Frida

We are printing again today and will ship all that approve their emailed QSL previews prior to noon today PDST.
Our originally plan trip to our cabin in the Sierra’s was postponed until next week. We will be conducting business from there for one week starting 9/23.
We close at noon today, however we still monitor email and orders placed.
Have a good weekend.
73,  Hal K6RF & Sue WA6SUE